I’ve been cramming as much time into my thesis as is humanly possible. Today, however, I feel like I finally have something to show for all of my hard work over the past year. I’ve made it to the composting stage! I really have to admit….I am definitely proud of how this is coming together. Thank you, video editing and masking skills I’ve been honing for the past few years (you saved me having to re-render)
One of the problems I’ve been having is the speed of the snake. A snake is definitely deceptively hard. You have to carefully match the speed with the amount of slither without making it look too mathematically created and computer generated. It’s been such a headache, but I’m so glad my rig is holding up in the animation stage.
I’ll update further on my thesis as I go along. So far I have to say: If I learned anything during this process…..is that nothing goes as expected.